Thursday, October 15, 2015

Positive Thinking

If you have a dream, never let it go. I've been writing books for five years and all I got were rejections when I tried to get published. I let my depression bring me down and compared myself to authors who were on bookshelves, wondering what I was doing wrong. Was I good enough? I grew stronger and I knew my books needed to be out there. I started querying my book again and now I have a publisher! My book comes out January 2016!! So never let anyone bring you down, not friends, family, strangers, or the voices in your head. If you want to do something then do it. Find time to master your craft. Be happy and try to fight the demon that depression is. I'm always here to listen if it gets hard because I too turn to strangers online when things get hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment